1. Use cloth handkerchiefs instead of tissue paper to protect the forest and live a low carbon life.
2. Print on both sides of each piece of paper, which saves the woods would be otherwise felled for
the other side.
3. Turn off the lights not in use, and disconnect switches and plugs not in use. This is the first step,
and also a manifestation of personal quality. Climb the stairs instead of taking the life, saving
electricity for everyone and improving your own health.
4. Greening does not necessary mean planting trees in the suburb. You can plant some flowers at
home without driving.
5. Yes, a plastic bag is sold at 5 cents, but it can cause pollution with costs 50 times of 5 cents.
6. A bathroom can be perfect without a bathtub; if you have a bathtub, you don't have to use it
every time; when you use it, keep the water for flushing the toilet later.
7. Terminate computer programs not in use to reduce the workload of the hard disk, saving
electricity and keeping your computer healthy.
8. People who ride a bike to work do not worry about the rise of oil prices and that of weight,
compared driving a car.
9. Avoid turning on all lights immediately once in the home. Humans had lived for thousands
of years before electric lights were invented.
10. Consider the contribution you make by taking the bus to the world environment to offset
the superiority of driving a private car.
11.Believe me. The aspiration for fur is just an atavist impulse.
12. Climate warming is somewhat revenge for excessive use of air conditioning / heating.
13. Minimize the use of disposable toothbrushes, plastic bags, cups..., because the oil for producing
them is also non-renewable.
14. Do you still have appetite to eat rice with shark's fin if you know some western ocean museums
have exhibits of canned shark's fins made in China?
15. The taste of furniture does not rely on bixa orellana or leather. It is recommended to have bamboo
furniture, because bamboo grows faster than trees.
16. Working in the daytime as much as possible is the simplest way to use solar energy for environmental protection.
17. Excessive meat eating injures at least three things: animals, yourself and the Earth.
18. A wedding ceremony is not representative of your face or wealth. Today, a simple low carbon
wedding is a value of sweet love and civilization.
19. It is just a psychological effect that the vegetables or dishes are washed cleaner with the faucet
opened to the maximum.
20. You can proudly say washing clothes only when they pile up not because of lazy
21. The costs for raising a child from infancy to the school age are quite high, but some used toys,
clothes, and books are as good as new.
22. Turn off the engine if the line of blocked traffic is long.
23. Having a short meeting is also a kind of saving. Electricity can be saved for lighting, air conditioning,
and even the amplifier.
24. Check the pressure of tires periodically. The gas consumption would rise if the pressure is
either too low or too high.
25. Periodically clean air conditioning units, not only for health, but also saving a lot of electricity.
26. #93 gasoline is enough. Use of #97 may waste fuel and damage the engine.
27. Learn how to save fuel from old bus drivers: reduce sudden braking, release the throttle,
and make use of inertia if possible.
28. Some people, especially women, take a bath with forty or fifty liters of water. Their obsession
with cleanliness is exaggerated.
29. Scientific saving is a good practice. After cooling, seal the leftovers with plastic wrap and keep
them in a fridge. The hot steam will not only increase the refrigerator's work, but also frost,
consuming electricity by two folds.
30. Outdoor units of air conditioning have been designed to be waterproof. Covering it only reduces
the effect of heat dissipation, and of course, increases consumption of electricity.
31. The number of bubbles is not an indicator of the cleaning capability of washing powder. Washing
with low bubble washing powder reduce the times of rinsi
32. The high power mode of a washing machine saves more electricity than the low power mode,
and it also prolongs the machine's life.
33 A television in the standby state consumes electricity about 10% of the normal level.
This costs high when added together.
34. Dim or shut down the monitor, when you listen to music with a computer.
35. Keep the water heater on for keeping the water warm, because this consumes less electricity than
required for heating a tub of water.
36. Wiping the same car clean consumes only 1/8 of water used by flushing it with a faucet.
37. Lowering the float in the toilet tank by 2 centimeters can save 4 cubic meters of water.
38. Keep an account of savings, including consumption of water, electricity and gas,
to see what has happened.
39. It is simple to check the energy saving index when buying an electrical appliance.
40. Experiments show heating water with modest flame saves gas to the greatest extent.
41. You were innocent for discarding batteries 10 years. Now you are irresponsible to do the same.
42. Carrying chopsticks or a spoon is a label of environmentalists.
43. Store food taking 80% volume of a refrigerator. More or less food consumes more electricity.
44. Having a short meeting is also a kind of saving. Electricity can be saved for lighting,
air conditioning, the amplifier, etc.
45. Go for a walk if you have time. Staying at home means consumption of electricity.
46. Buy locally produced or seasonal products whenever possible, as transportation and packaging
often consume more energy than production.
47. Planting trees enough to take up your emission of carbon dioxide.
48. Choose clothes of cotton, linen and silk, which are environmentally friendly,fashionable,
elegant and durable.
49. Is it really necessary to dry? Let your clothes dry under the sun.
50. In the United States, statistics show that the per capita consumption of resources after divorce
is 42%-61% higher than that before divorce, so let us protect the Earth with marriage!